Thursday, September 29, 2011

Roses....

Ok, so I am beginning to understand the process of painting roses...I still don't like it, but that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or so I've heard. I am going back to the drawing board with this one. This time I will take better care with my drawing and have a little more patience while painting.

Another thing that occured to me is that I need to be using all transparent paint.
Time to go shopping - but for now, I'm gonna go put my toes in the water....
See ya at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Enamel Watering Can with Hydrangeas

Old Enamel Watering Can with Hydrangeas
SOLD!

One Pink Tulip

One Pink Tulip

Another Pink Tulip

Another Pink Tulip

Watercolor and Wax Cone Flower on Black

Watercolor and Wax Cone Flower on Black

Watercolor and Wax Cone Flower

Watercolor and Wax Cone Flower